- Simple steps on how to add presets to Lightroom
- An app that improves your photo images
- Using a photo-editing tool that professionals are also using
You take advantage of these tools online for you to get the most out of your photographs. Tools such as Lightroom 5. But since many are rooting for this photography app, we might as well learn how to add presets to Lightroom 5, because this allows us to make significant changes to our photographs.
So here’s a quick take on how to add presets to Lightroom 5:
- First, you need to download that desired preset. There are lots of presets to choose from online, paid or free, and depending on your preference, you can even download as many presets as you want.
- After which, you need to locate and uncompress files. Presets usually come in zips, so you need to unzip these files before you can use them.
- Then open Lightroom. As a budding photographer, you need to know how to add presets to Lightroom 5, and opening Lightroom is where you start the process.
- If you’re into Mac, the menu bar is located at the top and then proceed to Lightroom > Preferences. But if you are using Windows, Edit > Preferences is where you navigate.
- As soon as the Preferences box appears, go to Presets tab immediately.
- Then click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”.
- After clicking, a new Finder window appears for Mac, while Explorer window for Windows. You need to open the Lightroom folder and open Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste these presets into that folder.
- After which, restart Lightroom.
That’s how to add presets to Lightroom 5. Never mind if you seem at a loss at first, but when you get the hang of it, you’ll find that it’s worth a try, worth your time and resources as well.Read more